Where did the blogging psyche go to? i cant believe it's been almost two years since i did it. I guess it's all about the laziness in me as well as the fact that i have been up and down for that time. However, it's still no excuse. this is my platform for saying how i feel and i should utilize it fully.
A lot has happened over that time, i have changed jobs thrice, i am in a different relationship and i am certainly older. But the most significant thing that has happened is that i know have a stronger relationship with God. I have learnt to fully depend on him and i have come to realize that i can do all things through Him who strengthens me. I mean all good things of course.This doesn't mean that i haven't had my faults, i have had many, but i always remember to go to the cross and repent a whole lot of my sins. I have also chosen to be active in my village church which has been fun and fulfilling. My youth group is my second family....and those guys have been a great support to me even when i felt like the world was coming to an end. they have prayed with me and they have given me words of encouragement and for that i love them big time.
As i said i am in my 3rd Job since last year. In fact i just began yesterday so i cant really say much about it but it sounds interesting. I'll definitely be able to say much about it later as i hope to be able to do this more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment